UNIT/PITT is always looking to grow our membership with people who support our mandate. You don’t have to be an artist or arts worker to become a member. Members are invited to contribute to the society through governance, programming, fundraising, and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.
Membership is $3 annually, and grants access to the following:
- Members may be listed below (optional)
- Members can join committees (Programming, Fundraising, Archive, ad hoc)
- Members can be elected to the Board of Directors
- Members can vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Members will be the first to know about upcoming events and open calls
- Members will receive snail mail
To become a member, click the button below to complete an application. Applications are reviewed regularly by UNIT/PITT leadership every 1-3 weeks. There is a secure payment option through Paypal available on the form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Note: Members are required to complete a minimum of 4 volunteer hours annually to qualify to have their names listed on the website.